Fresh mussels makes the tastiest and yummiest broth! I don’t really feel well today so I thought why not make a simple soup-y meal.
1kg fresh mussels
6 cups water or stock
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp ginger,julliened
2 tbsp oil
1 cup moringa leaves
fish sauce to taste
1 raw papaya, cut into pieces
- Sauté ginger,garlic and onions in heated oil until onion becomes transluscent.
- Pour in water or stock.You can add more water if you like more soup.Add fish sauce and stir.
- Bring to a boil then add mussels. Simmer until the shells have opened then add papaya.
- Simmer for a few more minutes, add moringa leaves.
- Simmer again for a minute or two.
- Serve hot.