For me, doing the laundry is the most tedious task among all the household chores. It takes me two to four hours, sometimes even half a day, just to finish a week’s load of laundry. There’s the segregation of the whites, the light-colored garments, and the colorfast clothes. There’s the soaking of those really dirty houseclothes of Ykaie. Then there’s the manual washing (kusot- style) of the super light and delicate fabrics. Then comes the never-ending rinsing because you have to remove all those lather. I rinse our clothes three times before hanging them to dry to make sure I remove all the foam and whatever leftover detergent it may have. I even tried that fabric conditioner that says you’ll only have to rinse once.
Today, I tried using Pride Powerwash, a detergent that is specially made for washing machines.
So what does make Pride Powerwash to be “tama para sa washing machine“?
1. Tama ang bula – Pride Powerwash is low foam making thus making it easier to rinse. And because it is low lather, clothes can move freely and your washing machine can clean your clothes efficiently.
2. Tama sa mantsa – Pride Powerwash has a Stain-Away Formula. It effectively removes dirt and stain plus it has dirt repellers that prevents dirt that has been removed from clinging back to the clothes. There’s no need for manual washing (or kusot-style washing).
3. Tama ang formulation – Unlike other laundry detergents, Pride Powerwash is pure and contains no chalk. This ensures you that it won’t clog the motor of your washing machine
One more thing I like about Pride Powerwash is that it is environment -friendly. It contains surfactants that are not harmful to the environment.
There’s a Washing Instruction at the back of the 2Kg bag of Pride Powerwash. It says:
- You should add the correct amount of Pride corresponding to the water level in the washing machine. For low water level, where in you can wash around 14 pieces of clothes, you should add 4-5 tablespoons of Pride. For medium water level, where in you can wash around 20 pieces of clothes, you should add 7-8 tablespoons of Pride. And For high water level, where in you can wash around 25 pieces of clothes, you should add 4-5 tablespoons of Pride.
- Load clothes and switch on to wash cycle for 10 minutes. For heavily soiled clothes, wash for 12-15 minutes. I think this goes to show that you can wash your clothes for a small amount of time but you can get a better brighter clean when using Pride.
- Spin, rinse thoroughly, and dry.
I tried washing 16 pieces of clothing with low water level and added around 1/4 cup of Pride which is also the same as 4 tablespoons (reminds me so much of baking, LOL!).
Look, it’s really low foam! Usually there’s a lot of foam on top and the clothes I’m washing are barely visible. Since I’m washing clothes that aren’t that dirty, I set the washing machine to do a quick wash. It was very easy to rinse as well and it smells really fresh!
Pride is color-safe and is compatible with all types of washable fabric. It prevents clothes from looking dull by preventing precipitation of mineral in the water. White clothes remain white and colored clothes remain bright. Check out Ykaie’s purple layered top. It’s bright and clean.
I think I’m a convert now. Indeed, Pride Powerwash is the perfect detergent for washing machines. It help washing machine clean clothes efficiently, helps mommies rinse easier, and keeps clothing clean, bright, and smelling fresh.
I think our washing machine will thank me for using Pride Powerwash, LOL! This will lessen my time of doing the laundry and I’ll have more time to spend with Ykaie.