This Hawaiian Pizza combines the perfect crust, King Sue Bacon and Sweet Ham , and Dole Pineapple Tidbits to make the perfect Summer pizza.
There are days when I don’t feel like moving at all. I feel that if I just move an inch and burn a single calorie I would instantly burst into spontaneous human combustion. Yeah, that is how hot I feel these days.
I know I’m probably not alone. There are two consecutive days when the temperature here in the country was predicted to be 40º.
And I’m pregnant. So I’m pretty sure that I feel double the amount of heat that you feel.
With the blazing hot Summer sun plus the heaviest bump of all time, I sometimes get the urge of not cooking (well, not do anything at all) and just lie in bed inside an air conditioned room all day everyday. But the bills will pile up and I won’t get any of my work done. Plus my family would surely miss my cooking….
So what I decided to do from this day onwards, until after I give birth, is to cook only meals that are easy to do. Thanks to King Sue Ham for sending over bacon, ham, sausages, and tocino. They are a big help to me in the kitchen. I didn’t have to go to the grocery anymore and they are soooo delicious!
Today, lunch was Hawaiian Pizza made with ready-made pizza crust, King Sue Sweet ham and Bacon, Dole Pineapple Tidbits, Mozzarella and Cheddar cheese, and Dole Spaghetti Sauce Sweet Style in Butter Cream which makes for a great substitute for pizza sauce.
This is what my pizza looks like before it went in the oven…
Ykaie made her own pizza too! She enjoys cooking as much as I do. She prefers the thin crust, though, while I prefer the thicker one as I like the feeling of sinking my teeth over warm, soft, and chewy dough.
Tadah! It was such a satisfying lunch. Ykaie wanted to create more homemade pizzas and she wants Pepperoni next time.
- Ready Made Pizza Crust, I used Village Gourmet Personal Super Thin and Thick Crust
- 1 cup pizza sauce or more depending on how much you like (you can use homemade or store bought)
- 1½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices King Sue Sweet Ham, sliced or chopped
- 500g King Sue Bacon, sliced or chopped then cooked
- 1 432g can of DOLE Pineapple Tidbits. drained
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (390ºF).
- Top your pizza crust with Pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, chedddar cheese, Sweet Ham, and Bacon.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned and the cheese is bubbling.
- Serve with hot sauce or extra bacon on the side.