Fresh Fruit Salad with Honey Lemon Dressing
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, quartered
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
Honey Lemon Dressing
Juice of half a lemon
3 tbsp honey
1 inch knob of ginger, sliced
- Make the Honey lemon Dressing: by combining the three ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well and let it stand for 15 minutes so the ginger infuses the dressing. Remove the ginger slices.
- Combine the blueberies, strawberries and kiwi in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.