Nope, this is not a weird dessert. I am always on the lookout for new recipes because I’m tired of eating the same old thing everyday and this one caught my eye. I was thinking pork and pineapples go well together in Chinese dishes,why not porkchops and apples?
6 pieces of porkchops
3 tbsp butter
2 tbsp canola oil
1 large apple
3 tbsp molasses
2 tbsp dried Thyme
salt and pepper
1 tbsp flour
1 tbsp vinegar
3 tbsp water
- Combine the Thyme, salt and pepper and rub it in the 6 porkchops.
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet and brown porkchops on both sides.
- Peel and slice apples.
- Arrange over porkchops in a baking pan.
- Pour molasses over porkchops and apples.
- Add flour to the drippings in the skillet and stir until brown.
- Add water and stir.
- Add vinegar and salt.
- Pour over porkchops and apples.
- Bake at 250° for around 40 minutes.
- Serve with greens or buttered veggies.
Good morning everyone! Even if its drizzling here in Manila…