Cheese is one of my favorite things to snack on.Even when I was still working as a call center agent.Back then, I would buy this little pieces of cheese for P10[$0.21] from a nearby convenience store and I would bring it to my station. You would find me eating little bits of cheese to keep me from being sleepy in between calls.
I’m trying to influence my daughter into eating cheese because cheese is a very healthy snack but she doesn’t like it. But she loves♥ this… ooey-gooey cheese inside a really crunchy crust–who wouldn’t?
Cheddar Cheese/Mozzarella Cheese -cut into ½-inch thick, 1½-inch long strips
2 cups japanese breadcrumbs
2 eggs, beaten
2 cups all-purpose flour
Canola oil for frying
♥for the mayo-mustard sauce:
¼ cup mayonaise
1 tbsp mustard
1 tsp sugar
a pinch of pepper
- One by one dip cheese strips into beaten egg.
- Then dredge with flour,dip into the egg again.
- Then roll into japanese breadcrumbs. Make sure each is fully coated.
- Deep fry in canola oil until golden brown
- For the mayo-mustard dip– Just combine all the ingredients.Mix well.