White sauce pasta are like mini-skirts.
They cannot be an everyday day thing for me. I’m a tomato-based pasta kind of girl. I can do a creamy tomato pasta but not white. But once in a while, white sauce is good. Because once in a while, you need a boost of sexiness. Mini-skirts can make you feel sexy and boost your confidence, when you wear them.White Sauce Pasta boosts your energy and satisfies your need for a piece of heaven.
Tortellini is not your everyday pasta too. It’s like the friend you haven’t seen in a long time. I have a friend like that. I haven’t seen her for a year or two. We had a talk to meet a certain day to, maybe have coffee and, catch up on things. Good things and bad things. Before that very day arrives, she meets with an ex. Then, I think she forgot all about me…. that’s okay. I’ll just wait until the temporary amnesia wears off. ♥love her that much!
Now back to the pasta…this, I tell ya, will make you forget your name..
- 300g Tortellini
- 200g chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion,chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cup all purpose cream
- a pinch of nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- chicken bouillon cube [optional]
- Cook Tortellini according to package directions.Set aside
- In a sauce pan, sauté garlic and onion in butter until translucent.
- Add chicken and cook until a little brown.
- Add beef bouillon cubes and all-purpose cream.Stir on low-heat.
- Add bell pepper. Simmer for a few seconds.
- Add a pinch of nutmeg
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add tortellini. Mix well.
- Make sure pasta is well-coated with sauce.
- Serve warm.