Yay! I’ve been waiting for this and it finally arrived! I can now have a perfect cup of coffee every morning!
Thank you so much peanutbutter♥.
This is why I love you. You tell me not too have too much coffee but because you know how much I love coffee,and then you go ahead and buy me something that will make me wanna drink more cups!
Such a spoiler!
I made my first cup of coffee from it yesterday using the Barako coffee grounds that my brother gave me.
They say that the best tasting coffee is made using a stove top coffee maker. Maybe because it gives a stronger and more flavorful coffee. A stove top coffee maker has basically three parts, it may vary from brand to brand but it will always have a: container for the water below, a long stemmed funnel with a filter in the middle to hold the coffee grounds and the container above which holds the coffee after it has been brewed.
HOW TO USE THE STOVE TOP COFFEE MAKER:
- Fill the lower container with fresh,room temp water.
- then, fill the funnel/filter with your desired amount of coffee grounds. Usually 1-2 tablespoons.
- Carefully screw the top carafe and then put it on the stove.
- Wait for the water to boil, as it boils it will create a pressure which will push the water up the funnel with the filter.
- When the water container is empty, then your coffee is done.
- Turn off heat and pour yourself a perfect hot cup of coffee.
Good morning everyone!