Maple Glazed Porkloin & Pumpkin Hash with Sage
- 400g pork tenderloin, sliced into medallions
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- juice of 2 calamansi
- 2 cups pumpkin/squash, diced
- 1/2 tsp Sage
- 2 tbsp brown butter
- 1 white onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
For the Maple Glazed Porkloin
- Combine soy sauce, maple syrup, and calamansi juice. Marinate the pork medallions for 4 hours.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan and sear both sides of the pork medallions until slightly brown. Transfer to a bakin pan, brush with some of the marinade and roast in the oven for 10 minutes until done.
For the Pumpkin Hash with Sage
- Boil the pumpkin/squash in water for a few minutes until slightly done.
- Brown butter in a non-stick skillet and sauté white onions.
- Add boiled squash and give a quick stir-fry until slightly brown.
- Sprinkle with sage, salt and pepper t taste.
- Serve warm