Are you looking for a place to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your significant other? Why not celebrate it at Tokyo Bubble Tea and treat yourself and your loved one to Tokyo Bubble Tea’s Yoshoku Valentine’s Treat.
The Yoshoku Valentine’s Treat consists of 2 Yoshoku Big Plates of your choice , 4 Special Maki, 2 Miso Soup and 2 Tokyo Bubble Tea of choice.
Customers who avail of this will also get two (2) Tokyo Bubble Tees for FREE!
The promo price is only ₱1,143.00 and it’s available from February 12 to March 8, 2015.
Just in case you’re wondering about the Yoshoku Big Plate meal choices, check out the list below.
YOSHOKU BIG PLATE MENU
1. Apple Glazed Grilled Porkchop – Grilled pork chop glazed withapple sauce served with garlic rice and sidings.
2. 1/4 Japanese Chicken Leg Rice – Japanese-Style 1/4 chicken leg, deep fried to perfection, and served with Nori-ginger sauce, garlic rice and sidings
3. Yakiniku Beef Rice – Grilled sliced USDA beef marinated in yakiniku sauce served with garlic rice and sidings
4. Chicken Teriyaki Doria – Grilled boneless chicken topped with teriyaki sauce & creamy
5. Japanese Curry Hamburg Steak- Grilled hamburg smothered with Japanese-style curry sauce. Served with steamed Japanese rice and sunny side up egg
6. Sizzling Chicken with Black Pepper Sauce – Juicy chicken smothered in a special black pepper sauce served on a sizzling plate!
7. Fish Cake Drizzled Soy Ginger Sauce – Special marinated fish with soy-ginger sauce. Perfect with ginger fried rice
8. Aloha Sesame Sauce Glazed Salmon – Grilled fresh salmon on a bed of pineapple and topped with tomato
concasse. Goes well with our sesame mayonnaise sauce
9. Hayashi Bolognese & Egg Doria – Sweet Bolognese with mozzarella cheese and sunny side up egg topped on baked garlic rice.
10. Omurice with Steak Mushroom Sauce – Omurice with special steak sauce. Served with coleslaw and grilled vegetables
For more details and updates, like Tokyo Bubble Tea’s Facebook Page.
And because it’s Valentine’s Day! I’m spreading all the love! I’ll be giving away One (1) Yoshoku Valentine’s Treat which the winner can claim at the branch of his/her choice and is valid until March 9, 2015.
Easy peasy way to join! Just follow the Rafflecopter below:
The winner will be announced on Valentine’s Day!
Good Luck and Thank you for joining!
UPDATE: The winner of the Yushoku Valentine’s Treat is Hazel Manlansan! I’ll be e-mailing you on how you can claim your prize. Congratulations!