Are you looking for a place to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your significant other? Why not celebrate it at Tokyo Bubble Tea and treat yourself and your loved one to Tokyo Bubble Tea’s Yoshoku Valentine’s Treat.
The Yoshoku Valentine’s Treat consists of 2 Yoshoku Big Plates of your choice , 4 Special Maki, 2 Miso Soup and 2 Tokyo Bubble Tea of choice.
Customers who avail of this will also get two (2) Tokyo Bubble Tees for FREE!
The promo price is only ₱1,143.00 and it’s available from February 12 to March 8, 2015.
Just in case you’re wondering about the Yoshoku Big Plate meal choices, check out the list below.
YOSHOKU BIG PLATE MENU
1. Apple Glazed Grilled Porkchop – Grilled pork chop glazed withapple sauce served with garlic rice and sidings.
2. 1/4 Japanese Chicken Leg Rice – Japanese-Style 1/4 chicken leg, deep fried to perfection, and served with Nori-ginger sauce, garlic rice and sidings
3. Yakiniku Beef Rice – Grilled sliced USDA beef marinated in yakiniku sauce served with garlic rice and sidings
4. Chicken Teriyaki Doria – Grilled boneless chicken topped with teriyaki sauce & creamy
5. Japanese Curry Hamburg Steak- Grilled hamburg smothered with Japanese-style curry sauce. Served with steamed Japanese rice and sunny side up egg
6. Sizzling Chicken with Black Pepper Sauce – Juicy chicken smothered in a special black pepper sauce served on a sizzling plate!
7. Fish Cake Drizzled Soy Ginger Sauce – Special marinated fish with soy-ginger sauce. Perfect with ginger fried rice
8. Aloha Sesame Sauce Glazed Salmon – Grilled fresh salmon on a bed of pineapple and topped with tomato
concasse. Goes well with our sesame mayonnaise sauce
9. Hayashi Bolognese & Egg Doria – Sweet Bolognese with mozzarella cheese and sunny side up egg topped on baked garlic rice.
10. Omurice with Steak Mushroom Sauce – Omurice with special steak sauce. Served with coleslaw and grilled vegetables
For more details and updates, like Tokyo Bubble Tea’s Facebook Page.
And because it’s Valentine’s Day! I’m spreading all the love! I’ll be giving away One (1) Yoshoku Valentine’s Treat which the winner can claim at the branch of his/her choice and is valid until March 9, 2015.
Easy peasy way to join! Just follow the Rafflecopter below:
The winner will be announced on Valentine’s Day!
Good Luck and Thank you for joining!
UPDATE: The winner of the Yushoku Valentine’s Treat is Hazel Manlansan! I’ll be e-mailing you on how you can claim your prize. Congratulations!
Joined this Valentine’s Treat 🙂
Roxane C. Montierro
Thank you for this giveaway!Hoping to win! 🙂
MICHELLE DARIA SALAZAR
Juvy Ann Petilla
I love Tokyo Bubble Tea and their lovely bubbly foods!… and I can’t wait to taste their Yoshoku Valentines Day Treat, with my kids! …It’s a sure way to enjoy Valentines Day with them as my hubby is not with me on hearts day, so I hope to win… Thank you for this giveaway chance The Peach kitchen! 🙂
hope to win for my hubby
let me win this great food for my wife and my kids :)…
George Bryan Kabigting / email@example.com
Hope to win this one! Wanna share this to my hubby. 🙂
thanks for this giveaway!
name : eliesse kate quiles
e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
congrats po. great giveaway 🙂
The food looks amazing! I hope I win! 🙂
I want to win!
i’m crossing my fingers… i hope i win the treat… i really love tokyo bubble tea.
Marie Katrina Bronozo
Thanks for this giveaway! Happy Hearts Day!!!
Joining! Good luck to all! 🙂
Thank you for another giveaway!
Phoebe Ruth Roberto
Love to win this Valentine treat!
Hazel Manalansan email@example.com
Paula Romana Alagao
Melanie Joyce Rebleza
Fingers Crossed.. woohoo praying to win…
Thank you for sharing your blessings. God Bless!!
Joining mommy peach!
Katherine Rose Rivera
Maria Christina Gumatay
Thanks for the giveaway!
Astra C. Alegre
Rachelle Therese F. Gonzales
count me in! firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to try this kind of dishes of tokyo bubble tea
Name: Marizza Domingo
E-mail address: email@example.com
Thank you! 🙂
Jim Marlon A. Macaraeg
Maria Aeden Cedes Trono