Grilled Chicken Breast with Fruit Salsa
Grilled Chicken and Salad
- 2 pcs boneless chicken breast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- mixed greens (lettuce, arugula, etc)
- 1 cup Dole Pineapple tidbits, drained (pineapple juice saved and used in vinaigrette later)
- 1/2 cup diced ripe mango
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbs calamansi juice
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice from Dole Pineapple Tidbits
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, and paprika and fry in heated oil until cooked. Set aside.
- To make the fruit salsa, combine Dole Pineapple tidbits, mango, cucumber, tomato, cilantro, sugar, and calamansi. Mix well.
- To make the vinaigrette, combine minced garlic, olive oil, and pineapple juice in a bowl, Mix well until emulsified.
- Arrange everything in a plate including the mixed greens and carrots..then drizzle with vinaigrette.