Coffee Jelly Dessert
- 2 packs unflavored gelatin (I used Alsa)
- 3 cups strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup all purpose cream
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- whipped cream for toppings (optional)
- lots of ice (optional)
- Make the Coffee Jelly: Dissolving your unflavored gelatin in brewed coffee. For Alsa, you have to bring it into a boil. Transfer it to a container, cool into room temperature and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cut into small cubes and set aside.
- Make the Cream Sauce: Combine all purpose cream, evaporated milk, and condensed milk. Mix well.
- Add the coffee jelly cubes to the cream sauce and let it chill for a few hours.
- Serve in small bowls topped with whipped cream.
- This is so good when it’s super cold.
- If you find the sauce a bit too thick, you can put around 4 ice cubes on each serving bowl and mix well before serving.