- 1 can SPAM Classic, sliced into strips
- 4 tortilla wraps 8″
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 pcs tomato
- 1/2 white onion
- 4 pcs, egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 bunch spring onion, chopped
- Heat oil and fry SPAM Classic strips
- In a separate pan, fry the chopped garlic, add the rice, and season with salt.
- Chop the tomato and white onion. Mix together and season with salt.
- In a separate pan, scramble the eggs, season with salt, and fry.
- Combine the spring onion and sour cream. Set aside.
- In the tortilla wrap, assemble the garlic rice, tomato and onion, scrambled egg, and SPAM strips. Drizzle with the sour cream sauce. Wrap into a burrito.
- Wrap the burrito in foil and bake for 5-8 minutes in a pre-heated oven. Cut in half and serve with more sauce on the side.