I have been craving for Salpicao the past week,so I decided to cook one for dinner tonight.
And here’s the result:
The thing is we ran out of liquid seasoning so my Salpicao kinda lacked that little salty taste that adds zing to it.
Anyway,here’s the recipe…
- ½kg Beef Tenderloin
- 2tbsp Canola or Olive oil
- lots of garlic
- ground pepper
- liquid seasoning
- Marinate beef chunks in garlic & liquid seasoning mixture,set aside for a few hours.
- *Fry minced garlic until brown,set aside.
- *Saute marinated beef in very hot oil until they are browned evenly.
- *Add a little of the marinade.
- *Stir until it dries out then add mushrooms.
- *Add butter & fried garlic.
- *Serve hot.