I was looking for something different to cook for dinner and I thought why not try this recipe as this is not a dish regularly cooked at home.
2 tbsp cooking oil
2 cloves garlic
1 small onion
tamarind/tamarind soup mix
Patis (Fish Sauce)
- Saute garlic in cooking oil until golden brown,add the onion.
- Add the chicken,stir fry and season with fish sauce.
- When the chicken is almost brown,add water and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the tamarind soup base.Stir.
- Add the Sili leaves and Tamarind leaves.Bring to a boil and turn off heat.
- Serve with rice.