Life’s little indulgences in the mornings– yummy French toast!
Simple French Toast
Author: The Peach Kitchen
- 4 slices wheat bread
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup of milk
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sugar
- a pinch of salt
- maple syrup
- Combine milk, sugar, salt, cinnamon with the beaten egg.
- Heat a non-stick skillet and coat with butter.
- Dip each slice of bread into egg mixture and make sure it is fully coated.
- Transfer the dipped bread into the skillet and brown each side.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.