I ate this for lunch today. Uh-huh.
…and then I ate a Cadbury Chocolate Crunchie. Make that 1 and ⅓ Cadbury Chocolate Crunchie.
You know, those chocolate covered honeycomb that makes you think it’s all worth doing 2 hours in the stepper and 297 crunches just to burn it?
My aunt in the UK recently sent us a package. It was bursting full of chocolate and coffee and some canned goods which were equally distributed among our relatives. I was supposed to be starting my diet again this week. Eating light and all that. I kinda forgot about it the past two weeks with Halloween and my Father’s birthday. And with the arrival of the package and having “my share” of the “loots”, I decided to postpone it again this week because I am now trying to get rid of the chocolates so that I won’t see them next week.
Chocolates = Temptation.
Getting Rid of It = Eating it until I get tired of it. Get the drift?
Cream Dory with Onions and Bell Peppers
- 2 pcs Cream Dory Fillet
- 2 red bell peppers, julienned
- 1 sweet white onion, julienned
- ¼ cup black olives, sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Season both sides of fish with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet and fry each fillet until cooked. Remove from pan.
- In the same pan, stir-fry onions, bell peppers and olives.
- Add sesame oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Scoop them out and put it over the fried fish.
- Serve immediately
How’s your weekend,so far?