Trousers are tightening……..my shirt sleeves are getting there and so are my shirts. I hope this is just holiday weight gain and I can shake them off a few days after the New Year.
Yikes. I think I will have to postpone my baking until the second half of the 2011.
What do you think? Hmmmm..I’ll cross that bridge when I get there. For the mean time, I’ll be enjoying whats left of the holiday season. I’m still thinking of what to make for the New Year, though. Do you have your New Year dishes yet? If you don’t have something in mind for appetizers yet, why don’t you try this one?
I guarantee it’s super delicious. The sweet and salty combo is great and you can never really go wrong with bacon!
- 30 pcs Dates
- 3 tbsp philadelphia cream cheese
- 15 bacon slices
- Cut the dates open along one side and remove the pit. You can buy pitted dates at the grocery too so you won't have to bother removing them.
- Stuff with cream cheese and wrap wit bacon.
- Use a toothpick to secure the bacon.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until bacon is crispy