I’m taking a break from all those restaurant food… and I’m taking the time to post this.
I don’t really know what’s it called but peanutbutter♥ cooked this veggie dish for lunch yesterday as a side dish to his favorite fried pork chops…
He said he learned this from a co-worker…and it was so good. I didn’t know broccoli goes so well with shrimp paste.
Gosh, I’m gaining all the weight I lost from all the restaurant food and the good food that we’re cookin’..
You think I could be dancing zumba after peanutbutter♥ leaves again for work overseas? You know, just to take off the weight I gained again..LOL!
And this…this may not look really good but this tastes amazing…I just have to share the recipe with you.
- 4 cups broccoli flowers
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp shrimp paste
- ½ tsp sugar
- chili powder/chili flakes
- Fry garlic in oil until golden brown and set aside.
- On the same pan, heat olive oil and stir fry broccoli for a few seconds.
- Add shrimp paste, celery, green onions and sugar.
- Continue to stir-fry for 10 seconds. Everything cooks easily so just cook vegetables for a few seconds.
- Add garlic and chili powder/chili flakes.
- Give it a little toss and turn off heat.