We had four stormy days last week… What made it tolerable was that we prepared hot, flavorful food.
The typical Pinoy breakfast is Garlic Fried Rice, Pork Tocino, tomatoes, and Tuyo/Dried Salted Fish dipped in spicy vinegar.
It’s already special but we made it EXTRA special by adding those firm, fatty, sweet and fragrant chinese sausage slices.
So, who’s on a diet now?
Not me, LOL!
I had 3 three cups of fried rice.
I know, this will go straight to my hips, but who cares?
- 8 cups of rice
- 4 pcs chinese sausage, sliced
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 carrots, chopped
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 4 tbsp fish sauce
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 egg, beaten,fried,chopped
- Fry sliced chinese sausage until brown. Set aside
- In a wok, heat oil and sauté minced garlic until brown.
- Add chinese sausage, green peas, and carrots.
- Add rice and scrambled egg. Mix well.
- Stir-fry/ Heat through. Add green onions and soy sauce if desired.
- Serve hot.