It’s cold today and I’m sleepy…
I have this major urge to abandon work early in the morning, dive into bed and hug my soft pillows….
It is a Sunday, after all…..
..and Sundays are made for sleeping in, bumming around and pigging out….
..specially if the rain is falling like it is today….
So…I’d like to make this post as short as possible…..
….cause I have lots of bumming around to do….
Honey-Lemon Glazed Chicken Wings
- 8 pieces chicken wings
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oil
for the glaze
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp cornstarch+ 1 tbsp water
- Place flour in a plate and coat each chicken wing with flour.
- Fry chicken wings in heated oil until golden brown.
- While frying chicken, make the glaze.
- Combine water, honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and lemon zest in a small pot.
- Bring to a boil while stirring from time to time.
- Thicken with cornstarch+ water mixture.
- Using a silicone brush or a spoon, coat each wing with the honey-lemon glaze before serving.
Result is crunchy and flavorful chicken wings that even the kids will love!