You know how I love sending my love letters to you two months earlier just so you could get a headstart on my list.
I know I’ve been hinting at that camera lens for the last two years now….
And you know how I REALLY tried to be a good girl and control my temper…
Well, I kinda lost it this year.. Yes, to that same person I’ve been keeping my claws from.
I thought you’d still be glad to know that I didn’t kill anyone no matter how bad I wanted to.
Please scratch the lens from my list and replace it with a taser.
I won’t even ask for a new mobile phone.
Thank you very much.
I promise to make the most delicious cookies…
And I promise not to ask you to wash your cookie dish along with the pile of plates in the sink when you’re done.
Back to Halloween month, apple slices, peanutbutter and mini marshmallows were the kids after school snack today.
It’s healthy, sweet, delicious — and it was smiling at them when they arrived.
Literally smiling and showing their teeth!
They smiled back, then ate the smiling apples eagerly.Print
- 1 apple, preferably the red ones
- 1 tbsp peanutbutter
- white mini-marshmallows
- 2 cups water + 1 tbsp calamansi/lemon juice
- Slice the apples thinly and put them in the water-lemon juice mixture to keep them from turning brown.
- Wipe them with tissue to dry,
- Spread a thin layer of peanutbutter on a slice of apple.
- The peanutbutter will serve as a glue for the marshmallow to stay in place.
- Put the mini-marshmallows one by one onto the apple to resemble teeth.
- Spread a thin layer of peanutbutter on another apple slice and put on top of the marshmallows.
- Smile back =)
P.E. Day Friday