- Graham crackers
- hershey’s chocolate or nutella, your call
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, quartered
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Put the strawberries and sugar in a small skillet and heat until it caramelizes. You’ll know it has caramelized when it gives out a brownish tone and glaze.
- Assemble your S’mores: Put marshmallow on top of graham crackers and heat in the oven until marshmallows bubbles or get’s charred.
- Take it out and put hershey’s chocolate on top, put it back in the oven until chocolate melts.
- Top with a spoonful of caramelized strawberries before eating