Breaded Fish Fillet with Sriracha Mayo
- 500g Cream Dory Fillet, cut into pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup japanese bread crumbs
- cooking oil for frying
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- Season cream dory fillets with salt and pepper.
- Dredge in flour, dip in beaten eggs, then coat in japanese bread crumbs. Do this to all cream dory fillet pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan (or in my case the Princess Easy Fryer), then fry each fillet of fish until golden brown.
- For the sriracha may, just combine mayonnaise and sriracha and mix well.
- Serve with hot steamed rice and a side dish like buttered mushroom.