I wanted to make Beer-Battered Fish and Chips to give my new Princess Easy Fryer 3L a try but my food preference has been a bit topsy-turvy these days. I ended up making Breaded Fish Fillet instead because I am craving for that crunch that only japanese bread crumbs can give. These Breaded Fish Fillet went well with Sriracha Mayo Sauce and some buttered mushrooms.
Using the Princess Easy Fryer couldn’t be more easy. It’s as simple as pouring in your cooking oil, turning it on, and turning the know into your preferred temperature. I was also able to use it to fry a large batch of chicken for Ykaie’s 7th Birthday. It cooks evenly and there’s no need to turn the fish or chicken from time to time.
Breaded Fish Fillet with Sriracha Mayo
- 500g Cream Dory Fillet, cut into pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup japanese bread crumbs
- cooking oil for frying
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- Season cream dory fillets with salt and pepper.
- Dredge in flour, dip in beaten eggs, then coat in japanese bread crumbs. Do this to all cream dory fillet pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan (or in my case the Princess Easy Fryer), then fry each fillet of fish until golden brown.
- For the sriracha may, just combine mayonnaise and sriracha and mix well.
- Serve with hot steamed rice and a side dish like buttered mushroom.
Because it’s nearly Christmas, Rustan Marketing Corporation is giving away One (1) Princess Easy Fryer to one lucky The Peach Kitchen reader!!!
Just follow the Rafflecopter below..
UPDATE: The winner of this giveaway is KC Fatima Carreon!
I will be e-mailing you on how you can claim your prize.
Thank you so much for joining!
Just a few more reminders:
- This contest is open to all readers with a METRO MANILA address where they can deliver the prize. All prizes will be delivered byRustan Marketing Corporation
- Please follow and complete all the requirements on Rafflecopter.
- There will only be one winner
- This giveaway will start today from November 28 , 2014 until December 5, 2014
- I will announce the winner on December 6, 2014.
- The winner will be notified through the e-mail provided.
Good Luck and Thank you so much for joining!