Bacon Cheddar Potato Wedges Made With US Frozen Potatoes
- 400g USPB Frozen Potato Wedges
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onions
- 8 pcs bacon, fried to a crisp and crumbled
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup cheez whiz
- To make the cheddar cheese sauce, combine 1/4 cup of milk and flour in a sauce pan and stir with a whisk. Add the remaining 3/4 cup of milk. Bring to a boil with continuous stirring and simmer until thickened.
- Remove from heat and add cheese, stir until cheese is melted then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If you don’t have cheddar cheese, you can also use milk and cheez whiz. Just combine and bring to a boil with continuous stirring.
- Set aside your cheese sauce and fry the USPB Frozen Potato Wedges until brown, layer in a plate or a shallow bowl.
- Drizzle with cheddar cheese sauce, top generously with crumbled bacon and spring onions.
- Serve hot!