The best ever news I received this morning– Starbucks has two new Frappuccino® Blended Beverages! that inspire a fun filled, energetic and adventurous “Sip ‘N Go” season. As you all know, I’m preggo and I have been doing everything I can to keep away from anything coffee in the last 9 months. Finally, the bun in my oven is done and we’ll be meeting her next week! We are super excited! I’m just as excited that I’ll be able to have coffee again — specially with these new beverages from Starbucks.
Let’s meet them..
CARAMEL TRIPLE COFFEE JELLY FRAPPUCCINO® BLENDED BEVERAGE (Tall – ₱ 175, Grande ₱ 185, Venti– ₱ 195)
This handcrafted Triple Coffee Frappuccino® combines layers of delicious dark roast coffee jelly, cool blended coffee Frappuccino® and caramel syrup, topped with espresso whipped cream, finely ground coffee sprinkles and caramel drizzle. Truly a coffee lover’s dream!
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE FRAPPUCCINO® BLENDED BEVERAGE (Tall – ₱ 175, Grande ₱ 185, Venti– ₱ 195)
An indulgent and delicious beverage combining delicious strawberry sauce, rich cheese flavor with a cool Cream Frappuccino® which is then layered with biscuit crunch, then topped with an innovative and delightful cheese whipped cream, berry drizzle, and even more biscuits pieces.
Featured Food Items
Check out the yummy featured food items for the month of June and July!
I am drooling at the sight of this STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE (₱130 – slice|₱1,150-whole) and I can’t wait to get my hands on this light and moist sponge cake layered with velvety cheesecake. It has frozen dried chopped strawberries then smothered with strawberry cream frosting.
TURTLE BROWNIE (₱65) – A fudgy brownie filled and topped with caramel and pecans.
THE CLUBHOUSE (₱165) – Chicken salad, farmer’s ham, sliced hard-boiled egg, bacon, mozzarella and arugula on Ciabatta bread.
HAWAIIAN BBQ SAUSAGE WRAP (₱165) – A tortilla filled with grilled sliced sausages, onions and pineapple enrobed with Hawaiian BBQ sauce. Best served warm.
New Food Items for June – July 2015
CHOCOLATE TWIST (₱80) – A light, flaky and buttery pastry filled with vanilla cream and Belgian chocolate chips. Best served warm
HAM & CHEESE DANISH (₱95) – A flaky pastry filled with ham and cheese. Best served warm.
CHEESE PANDESAL (₱65) – Soft bread filled with oozing mozzarella cheese with sautéed onions and tomatoes. Best served warm.
SPANISH TUNA PANDESAL (₱65) – Soft bread filled with flavorful Spanish tuna and cheese. Best served warm.
TRIPLE CHEESE ENSAYMADA (₱85) – Soft, buttery and cheesy bread smothered with butter cream icing and topped with queso de bola and parmesan cheese. Best served warm.
S’MORES (₱70) – Graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips and marshmallow baked into a bar.
REFRESHING ICED COFFEE BLENDS TO QUENCH YOUR THIRST
When I was still a Starbucks partner, my favorite drink was iced coffee — It was Iced Guatemala Antigua with Caramel Syrup, to be specific. That is why I cannot wait to try this STARBUCKS ICED COFFEE BLEND (₱495). This is a medium roast, well-balanced, and caramelly smooth coffee with Africa and Latin America coffees carefully selected, blended and roasted for iced coffee. This blend was designed with the perfect cup of iced brewed coffee in mind and is specifically roasted to accentuate a full-flavored taste when chilled.
This is our favorite iced coffee at home at the moment, STARBUCKS VIA® SWEETENED ICED COFFEE (₱250). It is Caramelly-smooth with hints of citrus, lightly sweetened with a touch of cane sugar for a wellbalanced, refreshing finish. We add just a spot of milk to make it creamy.
In case you’re wondering, there are two new Starbucks Reserve Coffees this season…
STARBUCKS RESERVE® COLOMBIA TOLIMA (₱495)
Bright, sweet and full-bodied. This Colombian coffee has flavor notes of toasted walnut and cocoa nibs and complements well with flavors such as dark chocolate and toasted nuts.
STARBUCKS RESERVE® PERU AMAZONAS (₱495)
Flavor notes consisting of toasted black walnut and burnt sugar, this medium bodied blend originating from Latin America is best paired with nuts and caramel and cinnamon flavors.
These two coffees are Available only in Starbucks Reserve® stores:
- Starbucks Tomas Morato, Quezon City
- Starbucks 8 Forbes Town, Bonifacio Global City
- Starbucks Keyland Centre, Makati City
- Starbucks Central Square, Bonifacio Global City
- Starbucks Signa Residences, Makati City Starbucks Sapphire Bloc, Ortigas City
STARBUCKS PROMO FOR JUNE 2015
FRAPPUCCINO® DOUBLE UPSIZE TREAT
- Customers can avail a complimentary double upsize treat on Caramel Triple Coffee Jelly and Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino® Blended Beverages on June 17 and 24, 2015 from 2-4pm.
- Offer is limited to a maximum of four (4) purchased Caramel Triple Coffee Jelly and /or Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino® Blended Beverages per transaction.
- In case Caramel Triple Coffee Jelly and Strawberry Cheesecake Frappuccino® Blended Beverage are not available, customer can choose to redeem the offer with any Frappuccino® blended beverage.
- This promotion cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Beverage Star will be earned for every purchase of promotional beverages when paid using the Starbucks Card.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen or handicapped individuals can avail of the promotional discount or their discount (whichever is higher).
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or combined with other promotions.