“To inspire and nurture the human spirit — one person, one cup, and one neighborhood at a time”
You know how we think of our one word at the beginning of the year? That word that would be our goal and would embody what we want to achieve over the next 365 days. For the Starbucks Moleskin Planner 2016, that word is INSPIRE.
It aims to nurture and spark the human spirit. Ignite love, passion, courage, and friendship.
You’ll be happy to know that this year, The Limited Edition Starbucks Planner is in collaboration with Moleskin, a known brand of high quality notebooks, diaries, bags, and other tools for reading and writing.
This year’s Starbucks Planner collection comes in four colors and two sizes. The big planners are thin and comes in green and white with weekly pages. The small planners are thick and comes red and black with daily pages.
How To Get The Limited Edition Starbucks Moleskin Planner 2016
- A customer can avail of a Starbucks Christmas Traditions Promo card from November 2, 2015 to January 7, 2016 with no purchase required.
- One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks handcrafted beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers, to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2016 Planner.
- Nine (9) of those stickers should come from the Holiday Featured Beverages (Toffee Nut Latte, Peppermint Mocha, Christmas Panettone Latte). Nine (9) from ANY Starbucks Core Beverage (except bottled beverages).
- Customer must present the Starbucks Christmas Traditions card to the barista upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
- A customer must complete the required number of stickers to qualify for the redemption of one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2016 Planner. A combination of up to two (2) promo cards will be allowed, provided that the 9 featured plus 9 core beverages have been purchased. Excess stickers for combined cards will be forfeited.
- Once all stickers are completed, customer submits the Starbucks Christmas Traditions Card/s to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2016 Planner from any Starbucks Coffee store in the Philippines.
- Tampering with and/or transferring of stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all promo cards null and void.
- Every purchase of a handcrafted beverage using a Starbucks Card will be awarded one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star. Terms and conditions that apply to the Starbucks Card are available on www.starbucks.ph/card.
- Single receipt bulk purchase of food and other retail items (merchandise, whole bean, Starbucks VIA®) worth at least ₱7,000 will entitle the customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2016 Planner. Combination of receipts is not allowed.
- Redemption of the Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2016 Planner starts November 2, 2015 up to March 7, 2016, at Starbucks stores in the Philippines only.
I got the small planner in black. It has an embossed part of the Starbucks Logo in front making it look more elegant. I love the small planner because it’s easier to bring along. It’s small, so it takes less space and I can put it inside my camera bag.
Just like the previous Starbucks planner, it contains ten (10) coupons which you can redeem monthly.
It was such a bold and refreshing move of Starbucks to partner with Moleskin this year. Actually, they did a lot of collaborations and this was just the first. Wait till I tell you about the Starbucks Cards they have for the holidays on my next post!
I am excited and hoping to be more inspired with my Starbucks Moleskin 2016 Planner. Are you going to collect stickers this year? Of course, you are. Which planner are you getting?