Purefoods Corned Beef is one of the many goodies you’ll find in our pantry. We always make sure to stock up on it. Not only does it help during busy days when there’s no time to go to the market, it’s also one of our favorite viands. We love having corned beef hash, garlic fried rice, and sunny side up egg for breakfast, we love corned beef pandesal for merienda, or simply sautéed corned beef and steamed rice for lunch or dinner.
Why do we love Purefoods Corned Beef? You can tell it’s made from premium quality beef because of the taste. Unlike other brands, it has that natural brown meaty color and it has longer beef strands. And of course, it’s delicious. Iba ang sarap ng Purefoods Corned Beef.
There are many variants of Purefoods Corned Beef to choose from. They have the original, corned beef hash, chili garlic, and the premium lean. We are fond of eating the original flavor but are enjoying the other variants lately.
If you love a little spice in your food, then I bet you’ll love Purefoods Corned Beef Chili Garlic. It is seasoned with real chili flakes and it has the zesty flavor of garlic. It’s gives you a little kick in each bite but not too spicy that it’s overpowering. Even my 8 year old Ykaie likes it.
To make this Purefoods Corned Beef Chili Garlic into the best merienda evah, I made Homemade Cheesy Chili Garlic Pizza. It’s very easy to make and guaranteed to be loved by the whole family.
You might be wondering.. corned beef? into pizza? Well, yes, why not? It surprisingly works.
All you need is a pizza crust, homemade or store bought pizza sauce, Purefoods Corned Beef Chili Garlic, bell pepper, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
It’s more affordable than ordering from a restaurant and you can customize it to your liking.
I made another one with corn too.
Purefoods Corned Beef has always been known for it’s versatility. If you ask me on recipes and how to make it more exciting, I don’t think I’d finish telling you in one day because it’s great with everything! (Check out this Purefoods Corned Beef Casserole). Believe me there’s over a hundred ways to enjoy Purefoods Corned Beef. All you need is a little imagination and creativity.
Do you have any Purefoods Corned Beef recipe? Share naman so I can also try it.
If you’re looking for new recipes to try, follow the Purefoods Corned Beef Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/purefoodscornedbeef/. They have lots of recipes there you’ll surely love.Print
Homemade Cheesy Chili Garlic Pizza
- 2 Ready Made Pizza Crust, I used Village Gourmet Personal Super Thin and Thick Crust
- 3 tbsp pizza sauce (homemade or store bought)
- 1 210g can Purefoods Corned Beef Chili Garlic
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- half of green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (390ºF).
- Divide pizza sauce and spread on top of the two pizza crust
- Divide the grated cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese and sprinkle on top of the two crust.
- Top with Purefoods Corned Beef Chili Garlic, put just enough to make a chunky topping.
- Put bell pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned and the cheese is bubbling.