Danes Cheese Ball Cheesecake
For the crust:
- 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
- 1 1/2 cups grated Danes Cheeseball 350g
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 300ml can of condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 º F.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Use a fork to mix everything together and then pour the mixture into the baking pan.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan and bake for 10 minutes or until set.
- Remove from the oven to a cooling rack. Do not turn off the oven.
- Meanwhile, using a stand or electric mixer, beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth.
- Then add in eggs, vanilla extract, lemon extrract, and grated Danes Cheese Ball.
- Continue to beat until creamy and combined.
- Pour filling over the crust and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Place a pan filled with water under the baking rack. This will prevent the cheesecake from being dry and cracking during baking.
- Return pan to the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until filling is set but still shaky in the center.
- Cool for an hour then refrigerate until completely chilled.
- Serve chilled.