I just finished putting up our Christmas tree. It’s one of those things that reminds me that Christmas is already around the corner. When I was a child, Christmas was my most awaited holiday. It is the time of the year when my parents don’t have to work and the whole family is together. We would go to our house in Novaliches and celebrate Christmas there. Christmas Eve would not be complete without Christmas Ham,Cheese Ball, and Hot Chocolate on our table. The next day would be the family reunion where everybody’s present and of course, there’s lots of great food on the table.
Now that I have my own family, Christmas is still my most awaited holiday. This is the only time of the year that I get to cook for my family and relatives and share my blessings with them. Guess what I’m planning to cook for our family reunion this year? Danes Cheese Ball Cheesecake! We usually have Danes Cheese Ball along with Christmas Ham on Christmas eve but this year, I’m planning to share this with the whole clan!
Danes Cheese Ball has the rich cheese taste and the creaminess that we all love! Danes Cheese Ball can be used in many different recipes. It is so versatile because you can add it to your appetizers, main dishes and of course desserts!
Adding it to cheesecake and making it as a dessert is such a brilliant idea because it made my cheesecake richer, creamier, and cheesier! It’s just the perfect dessert for such a special day. I am sure that everyone will love it!
Danes Cheese Ball is available in three different sizes and absolutely won’t put a dent in your wallet:
- ₱190 for 350g
- ₱261 for 500g; and
- ₱395 for 750g
Danes Cheese Ball is also perfect to put into a cheese board together with crackers, dried fruits, some grapes, and apple slices.
Christmas will not be complete without Danes Cheese Ball since it adds color and flavor to our holiday dishes. Danes
Cheese Ball will make our Christmas merrier, cheesier and memorable! It is perfect for gifting to family and friends
too! Let us all celebrate with Danes Cheese Ball!
To know more about Danes Cheeseball, like their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/danescheeseball/Print
Danes Cheese Ball Cheesecake
For the crust:
- 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
- 1 1/2 cups grated Danes Cheeseball 350g
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 300ml can of condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 º F.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Use a fork to mix everything together and then pour the mixture into the baking pan.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan and bake for 10 minutes or until set.
- Remove from the oven to a cooling rack. Do not turn off the oven.
- Meanwhile, using a stand or electric mixer, beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth.
- Then add in eggs, vanilla extract, lemon extrract, and grated Danes Cheese Ball.
- Continue to beat until creamy and combined.
- Pour filling over the crust and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Place a pan filled with water under the baking rack. This will prevent the cheesecake from being dry and cracking during baking.
- Return pan to the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until filling is set but still shaky in the center.
- Cool for an hour then refrigerate until completely chilled.
- Serve chilled.