Smoky Sriracha Ribs
- Baby Back Ribs (around 1.5kg)
- 1 1/2 tsp Spanish Paprika
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce (I used Hunt’s BBQ Sauce)
- 1 tbsp Liquid Smoke
- 3 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Preheat oven to 325ºF (160ºC). Cover your pan with aluminum foil.
- Remove excess fat from ribs. Peel the silver skin (that’s the film like skin) off the back of the ribs – lift with a sharp knife and grab with a paper towel to remove.
- Prepare dry rub by combining the following ingredients in a bowl: salt, pepper, brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Coat the baby back ribs with dry rub and place bone side down in your pan.
- Cover with foil to prevent it from burning.
- Roast Ribs in the oven for 2.5 hours depending on the thickness.
- Combine BBQ sauce, sriracha, honey and liquid smoke in a bowl, mix well.
- Brush all sides of ribs. Return in the oven without the foil cover and cook for 15 more minute or until bubbly.
- Serve with San Miguel Super Dry