Cinnamon Roll Overnight Oats
- ¾ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup non-fat milk
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp milk
- Combine all the ingredients(except toppings) together in a jar.
- Mix well, Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least several hours.
- In the morning, when you’re ready to eat, take oats out of the fridge, add the toppings.
- To make the topping: In a small bowl whisk together softened cream cheese, milk, and powdered sugar. Put it in a piping bag and squeeze in on top in a form of a roll OR you can just simply put it on top of your bowl of oats.