Peach and Citrus Iced Tea
- 3 Tea Bags, (I used English Breakfast Black Tea)
- 6 cups Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2–3 sliced fresh Peaches
- 1/2 Orange
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1/2 Lime
- Peach, Lemon, Lime, and Orange Slices for garnish
- To Make Iced Tea:Steep your tea bags for 5 minutes in boiled water.
- After 5 minutes, remove tea bags and allow to cool to room temperature.
- To Make Peach Syrup: Place water sugar and peaches in saucepan over med-high heat until they come to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Crush peach slices as you stir to dissolve the sugar.Once the sugar is dissolved turn off the burner, cover, and allow to rest for about 30 minutes. Strain syrup to remove fruit pieces.
- Add peach syrup, orange juice, lemon juice, and lime juice to tea and refrigerate.
- Pour over glasses full of ice and garnish with fruit slices.