Cold Brew Iced Tea
- 1 tea bag (or 1 teaspoon loose-leaf tea) per 6 to 8 ounces of water, depending on desired strength
- muddled herbs like mint or basil
- lemon slices
- orange slices
- sweetener of choice
- If you’re using tea bags, simply put them in the jar with their tags hanging over the edge.
- Fill the jar with water.
- And Into the fridge it goes. Steep white or green tea for 6 to 8 hours; steep black or oolong tea for 8 to 12 hours.
- Once your time is up, just pull out the tea bags. Discard the tea bags.
- Serve tea as is or with any add-ins of your choice.
- Tea will keep well, covered and refrigerated, for 3 to 5 days.