Shrunken Heads in Cider
- Oishi Great Lakes Pure Pressed Apple Juice
Shrunken Apple Heads
- 8 Apples
- juice of six calamansi
- 2 tbsp water
- Combine the calamansi juice and water in a bowl.
- Core each apple, halve the lengthwise, and peel.
- Using a small knife,carve different faces and facial expressions on the apples.
- When done carving, dip the apple in calamansi juice and place them on a lined baking pan.
- Pre-heat oven to 220ºF and bake the apple heads in the oven until they have that shrunken effect. It might take anywhere from 1-2 hours.
- Once shrunken, you can add to Spiced Apple Cider or just add it to cold Oishi Great Lakes Pure Pressed Apple Juice.