Garlic Parmesan Wings
- 12 pieces chicken wings, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 cup flour for dredging
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- canola oil for frying
- shredded parmesan cheese
- more chopped parsley for garnish
Garlic Butter Sauce
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
Blue Cheese Dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper to taste
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 oz blue cheese, crumbled
- Make the Blue Cheese Dip: Prepare dipping sauce ahead of time to give the ingredients a chance to marry each other’s flavor. Just combine sour cream, garlic, blue cheese, lemon juice, salt, and pepper, mix well and leave in the fridge.
- Make the Garlic Butter Sauce: In a small microwaveable bowl, combine garlic and butter and microwave on medium for about 30seconds to 1 minute until fragrant.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in a plate and mix well.
- Dredge the chicken wings with seasoned flour until coated.
- Heat -oil in a wok/pan and fry chicken wings until golden brown.
- Coat each chicken wing with garlic butter sauce mixture. You can brush it, put into a container and shake —just make sure you coat each one.
- Sprinkle with lots of grated parmesan cheese and give it another toss to coat.
- Garnish with a bit of parmesan cheese and more chopped parsley before serving.
- Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dip on the side