Garlic Parmesan Wings with crispy skin, moist meat, and an addictive coating of garlic butter parmesan sauce!
So… Valentine’s Day is over, huh?
You know how much a fan I am of Valentine’s Day even though I prefer to stay at home and celebrate it with the rest of the gang with things like Valentine’s Movie Night at Home, Breakfast in Bed, or a Romantic Living Room Picnic.
This year I was sleepless, tired, and busy. There was no preparation at all!
So it was such a surprise when peanutbutter♥ came home with chocolates for me and Ykaie. Then later, Ykaie came home from school with the heart and teddy bear on a stick…
Those two are so sweet!
What I prepared for them on V-Day was a simple meal yet one that had them coming back for more — Garlic Parmesan Wings. These wings are fried to a crisp then coated with a garlic butter sauce and sprinkled with lots of l♥ve and lots of parmesan cheese.
This came with a side dish of celery sticks and blue cheese dip… It reminded me of this spicy and sweet Honey Sriracha Buffalo Wings I made almost the same time last year. But this one is creamy, savory, and über flavorful! No zing nor a spicy kick.
I heard there was an extra serving of rice for the kid… but there were a lot of extra wings eaten. Oh, and I also got a request for another Garlic Parmesan Wings Day.
Hope you had a great V-Day.. I’ll be wingin’ it the rest of the week.
♥ If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and tag @thepeachkitchen on Instagram (OR hashtag it #thepeachkitchen). I’d love to see what you cook!Print
Garlic Parmesan Wings
- 12 pieces chicken wings, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 cup flour for dredging
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- canola oil for frying
- shredded parmesan cheese
- more chopped parsley for garnish
Garlic Butter Sauce
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
Blue Cheese Dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper to taste
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 oz blue cheese, crumbled
- Make the Blue Cheese Dip: Prepare dipping sauce ahead of time to give the ingredients a chance to marry each other’s flavor. Just combine sour cream, garlic, blue cheese, lemon juice, salt, and pepper, mix well and leave in the fridge.
- Make the Garlic Butter Sauce: In a small microwaveable bowl, combine garlic and butter and microwave on medium for about 30seconds to 1 minute until fragrant.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in a plate and mix well.
- Dredge the chicken wings with seasoned flour until coated.
- Heat -oil in a wok/pan and fry chicken wings until golden brown.
- Coat each chicken wing with garlic butter sauce mixture. You can brush it, put into a container and shake —just make sure you coat each one.
- Sprinkle with lots of grated parmesan cheese and give it another toss to coat.
- Garnish with a bit of parmesan cheese and more chopped parsley before serving.
- Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dip on the side