Chicken Fajita Salad Bowl
- 500g sliced chicken breast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pack fajita seasoning
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, lightly packed
- 2–3 pieces tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup corn kernels
- mixed greens or romaine lettuce
- lime wedges
- Prepare the fajita seasoning by dissolving it in 1/3 cup water. Set Aside.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 1 tbsp of oil and fry the chicken breast slices until brown. Pour in the fajita seasoning and bring into a boil. Simmer until it’s a little dry but still a bit saucy.
- Remove the chicken and transfer into a bowl.
- In the same pan, sauté the onions and bell peppers until slightly blackened on the outside and the onions has caramelized.
- Assemble the Salad Bowl: Fill your bowls with mixed greens or romaine lettuce. Top with chicken pieces, onions, bell peppers, fresh tomatoes, corn kernels, and cilantro leaves. Drizzle with the Garlic Lime Cilantro Yogurt Sauce.
- Garnish with a lime wedge before serving.