Butter Herb Tapa Made with Anchor Butter
- 500g beef sirloin cut into strips, choose those parts with fat, it’s really good
- 4 tbsp salted Anchor butter, softened
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp canola oil for frying
- garlic rice
- sunny side up egg
- tomato slices
- vinegar for dipping
- In a large bowl, combine softened Anchor butter, salt, sugar, garlic, rosemary and basil. Add beef strips and mix well. Make sure marinade coats all beef strips.
- Marinate for two hours but it’s best if you let it sit in the fridge overnight to achieve maximum flavor.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet and fry the Herb Butter Tapa until cooked.
- Serve with garlic rice, sunny side up egg, tomato slices and vinegar for dipping.