Turkey Burger Bowl
- 2 ready-made turkey burgers
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped or cut into large pieces
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- black sesame seeds
Sriracha Mayo Dressing
- 6 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or calamansi juice
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Make the Sriracha Mayo Dressing by combining all the ingredients in a small bowl and mixing it well. Set aside.
- Heat your grill pan and spray it with cooking spray.
- Grill your turkey burgers and red onion slices until cooked.
- In a large bowl or plate, layer the romaine lettuce, sliced tomato, grilled red onions, grilled turkey burger and avocado.
- Sprinkle black sesame seeds on the avocado and drizzle your bowl with Sriracha Mayo Dressing.
- Enjoy a healthy dinner!