Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- ¾ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp condensed milk
- 1 tbsp peanutbutter
- banana slices and peanutbutter chips (optional) for toppings
- Combine all the ingredients(except toppings) together in a jar or a covered bowl.
- Mix well, cover and refrigerate overnight or at least several hours.
- In the morning, when you’re ready to eat, take oats out of the fridge,top with banana slices and peanutbutter chips (if you have them) and ENJOY!