Grilled Adobong Liempo
- 550 g pork, liempo, cut into serving portions or 2 x 2-inch chunks
- 1/3 cup DEL MONTE Red Cane Vinegar (47cl)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp peppercorn, crushed
- 2 pc bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and marinate meat for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator. Drain then reserve marinade. Pan-grill or charcoal-grill meat until done.
- To make the adobo sauce, pour reserved marinade in a pan and simmer for 8 minutes. Pour over liempo or serve on the side.