Classic Buffalo Wings
- 1 kilo chicken wings
- 1 cup flour for dredging
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- oil for frying
- ¼ cup hot sauce (preferably frank’s)
- ¼ stick of butter
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
creamy garlic dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Make the Creamy Garlic Dip: Combine sour cream, garlic, salt and pepper, mix well and set aside in the fridge. Prepare the dipping sauce ahead of time to give the ingredients a chance to marry each other’s flavor.
- In a plate, combine the flour, salt, and pepper and mix well. Set Aside.
- Wash chicken wings and let dry.
- Dredge with the seasoned flour one by one until coated.
- Heat -oil in a wok/pan and fry chicken wings until golden brown.
- Combine the hot sauce, butter, and vinegar in a large bowl and mix well. You can increase or decrease the measurement of the hot sauce depending on the level of spiciness that you prefer.
- Coat each chicken wing with hot sauce mixture. You can brush it OR put into a container and shake — -just make sure you coat each one.
- Serve with steaming hot rice and celery sticks or carrot sticks on the side