Easy Burger Steak Ala Jollibee Burger Steak
- 500g ground beef
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- oil for frying
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 beef cube
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- Make the Burger Patties: Combine all the burger ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Scoop around ½ cup of burger mixture and roll it into a ball and flatten it in the shape of a patty. Repeat until you’ve made everything into a patty. Set aside.
- Cook your Mushroom Gravy: Melt the butter in sauce pan. Once melted, add the sliced mushrooms. Cook for 20 seconds.
- Add the flour and stir until it absorbs the butter and turns light brown.
- Add the beef cube, garlic powder (if using) and pour in the water. Mix well and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer until the consistency of gravy is achieved.
- Fry Your Burger: Heat oil in a pan and fry each burger patty until brown.
- To serve: Put rice in a plate. Top with two burger patties and drizzle with mushroom gravy on top.