Tried a new Burger Steak recipe today, mga mamsh! The Mushroom Gravy is different from my usual buttery and garlicky Mushroom Gravy. This one almost tastes like Jollibee’s version.
I tried it because I wanted something different from our usual recipe at yung medyo madali lutuin. Since my kids love Jollibee Burger Steak, I figured it’s worth a try.
Then, while in the kitchen, I also thought why not do a video-ala-daily-vlogs? Result is the video below, what do you think?
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:
Mahilig din ba ang kids nyo sa Burger Steak? Why not give this recipe a try? Super easy and yummy too!Print
Easy Burger Steak Ala Jollibee Burger Steak
- 500g ground beef
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- oil for frying
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 beef cube
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- Make the Burger Patties: Combine all the burger ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Scoop around ½ cup of burger mixture and roll it into a ball and flatten it in the shape of a patty. Repeat until you’ve made everything into a patty. Set aside.
- Cook your Mushroom Gravy: Melt the butter in sauce pan. Once melted, add the sliced mushrooms. Cook for 20 seconds.
- Add the flour and stir until it absorbs the butter and turns light brown.
- Add the beef cube, garlic powder (if using) and pour in the water. Mix well and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer until the consistency of gravy is achieved.
- Fry Your Burger: Heat oil in a pan and fry each burger patty until brown.
- To serve: Put rice in a plate. Top with two burger patties and drizzle with mushroom gravy on top.