Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
- Author: www.createwithcream.ph
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 6 pcs large overripe bananas
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 pc egg
- 6 tbsp melted butter
Peanut Butter Frosting
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 pack 125 ml Nestlé All Purpose Cream
I added some garnish
- banana slices
- chopped walnuts
- Sift all purpose flour with baking powder, baking soda and fine salt.
- Mash banana. Stir in sugar, egg and melted butter. Mix in with the dry ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Pour into muffin pan lined with muffin cups. Bake in a preheated 350ᴼF oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting in the middle of the cupcake. Set aside to cool completely.
- Whip peanut butter, butter and powdered sugar until light and smooth. Set aside.
- Whip Nestlé All Purpose Cream separately until light and fluffy. Fold into peanut butter mixture. Transfer into a piping bag and pipe into cupcakes.
- Top with banana slices and chopped walnuts.