The start of the year has been different from the rest of all the New Year that I’ve experienced. I would like to think that surviving and being healthy is enough and our goal this year should be the same. But I’ve listed my 2021 #LIFEGOALS over here: HELLO 2021! HAPPY NEW YEAR.
One of my #LIFEGOALS is to have more bonding time with Ykaie and Twinkle — one of them is through cooking. Tutal naman we love to eat and we would love to be more adventurous with food this year.
Over the weekend, we made this Banana Cupcake with Peanut Butter Frosting. We got the creamspiration from www.createwithcream.ph. They both love it! — banana and peanut butter truly is a great flavor combination — of course this is made creamy by Nestle All Purpose Cream.
This is the perfect school day snack!
Kayo mga mommies, are you planning to do more cooking this year? May mga recipes ba kayo na gusto nyong i-try? Share nyo naman in the comment section, kwentuhan tayo.
- Banana Cupcake
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 6 pcs large overripe bananas
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 pc egg
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- Peanut Butter Frosting
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 pack 125 ml Nestlé All Purpose Cream
- I added some garnish
- banana slices
- chopped walnuts
- Sift all purpose flour with baking powder, baking soda and fine salt.
- Mash banana. Stir in sugar, egg and melted butter. Mix in with the dry ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Pour into muffin pan lined with muffin cups. Bake in a preheated 350ᴼF oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting in the middle of the cupcake. Set aside to cool completely.
- Whip peanut butter, butter and powdered sugar until light and smooth. Set aside.
- Whip Nestlé All Purpose Cream separately until light and fluffy. Fold into peanut butter mixture. Transfer into a piping bag and pipe into cupcakes.
- Top with banana slices and chopped walnuts.