Butterfly Pea Cherry Lemonade
- 4 maraschino cherries, chopped into small pieces + 1 tbsp syrup
- lemon slice
- 1 cup lemonade
- 1/4 cup Butterfly Pea Flower Tea
- Make the Butterfly Pea Flower Tea: Steep butterfly pea flower in hot water for 5 minutes and refrigerate to chill.
- Make the Lemonade: Combine the juice of 1/2 a lemon, 1-2 tbsp of sugar and 1 cup water. Mix well. Refrigerate to chill.
- To make the Butterfly Pea Cherry Lemonade: Combine all the ingredients in a tall glass in the following order: cherry, ice, lemon slice, lemonade, butterfly pea flower tea.
- Stir and enjoy as the colors come together beautifully.