Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Sauce
For the Pancakes
- 2 cups red velvet cake mix
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup water ( or milk)
- 1 egg
- butter for greasing the pan
Cream Cheese Sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 5 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a medium bowl, combine the red velvet cake mix, flour, egg, and milk.Beat by hand for 2-3 minutes until the batter is fluffy.
- Heat the skillet and grease with butter. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet, spread out with a spoon if the batter is too thick.
- Cook until the small bubbles begin to form of the pancake, flip and cook for no more then 1 minute. Keep a close eye on them while cooking so it doesn’t burn.
- Cook pancakes one by one until all are done.
- Make the Cream Cheese Sauce: Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla for 1-2 minutes by hand. Drizzle over pancakes and enjoy!